Daylight savings and a bought of 60’s and 70’s has gotten the second week of March off to a very happy start in New England!
Some reflections from the past week:
1. Apologies for the self pity party of one. I went a little overboard with my self indulgence, and I feel bad about it. Is my fault that I did not have more results. My R3BILT coach and the whole team there have been super supportive, and I am not giving up. Plus, if this is the biggest problem that I have regarding my health, I should consider myself fortunate!
2. Dad’s birthday. We celebrated my Dad’s 75th in Baltimore this past weekend. There was a good bit of eating and hanging out, and lots of niece and nephew time. V and I flew! It was so great to spend time with everyone.
3. Coronavirus and flying. It is a different world flying these days. There are a lot less travelers than there were last month. Lots of masks and lots of people like me wiping everything down. I worry that flights will be cancelled domestically as well as internationally. Has anyone told you that the dirtiest thing in your hotel room is the clicker? It got me to thinking- I cannot remember the last time they have cleaned the clicker. Until I read that, I had not.
4. Loving the porch days. There have been some lovely sunny days over the last week. I love seeing my boys so happy in the sun.
5. Elizabeth Warren’s exit from the Presidential campaign. I am bummed. I will be bummed for a while. She is so smart and such an ass kicker. I would have loved to see her take on Trump. It broke my heart when, in her concession speech, she said that girls and women would have to wait another 4 years to see a woman run for president. Will this country ever be ready. Whatever your political preferences, I hope that you support a woman being VP candidate in 2020.
6. Seniors for Seniors. I was contacted by a wonderful member of my senior pets page about a great initiative. I cannot elaborate more now, but I am so excited! More on that soon!
7. Talbots top Fohr influencer under 25k for the second month in a row. Talbots is my top larger brand that I would love to work with. I am still trying to make this happen!
8. I cannot stop thinking about the space that Kelly Golightly designed with Frontgate.
9. Benefits of R3BILT. I am trying to focus on the positive instead of the negative on my journey. I love my R3Bilt workouts, and here are some reasons why: increased flexibility, decreased shoulder pain, I like to do yoga, I love stretching and I like working out in the mornings and I am more productive when I do.
10. New to me brand: Chelsea Gunn. I discovered Chelsea Gunn on Instagram, and I am so glad that I did. She lives in Florida, and her dresses are made in Florida as well. Her dresses are flattering for all shapes and sizes. And they are a great price point.
Lots more updates coming. Stay safe, everyone.